Madisonium is a collection of active individuals that collaborate on ideas to improve the tech and web industries in Madison. We are pursuing non-profit status to help us more effectively fund projects.
The organization is lead by a board elected to 1 year terms.
The current board is:
- Brad Grzesiak, Chair — Co-Founder, Bendyworks
- Steve Faulkner, Vice Chair — Dev/UX, Murfie
- Preston Austin — Co-Founder, Murfie
- Zach Brandon — President, Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce
- Grant Dobbe — Lead Developer and Managing Director, Binary Sprocket LLC
- Timothy Nott — Co-Founder, MobileIgniter
- Scott Resnick — Vice President, Hardin Design & Development
- Forrest Woolworth — COO, PerBlue
- Alnisa Allgood — Exec Dir, NonProfit Tech
Our former board members include:
- Dave Cieslewicz — Former Mayor of Madison, Consultant, UW Lecturer
- Lucas Dailey — CEO, Our Ballot Box
- Bobby Voliva — CTO, Our Ballot Box
- Andrew Shell — CTO, Pinpoint Software
More information on Elections, including how to submit yourself for nominations, can be found on our Elections page.